[IP] Low blood sugar thread

At 12:08 PM 7/12/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>If I talk about how I felt as a child when I was upset and my parents
>said, "Oh, she must be low", who else understands that?

I understand that one. I'm an adult and I get that. If I'm upset or talking
about something that seems inane to everyone else, I must be having a low.
Not just my wife and my parents, even my daughter asks me if I'm having a
low. It's funnier when she says it than when my wife does. :)

Irish Music
    Live Shows