[IP] Sport Guard for MM 508?

Does anyone have a MM sport guard (the clear plastic one) that they would
either be willing to part with, or would be willing to let me borrow for a

My friends are taking me to Six Flags on August 17th, and my favorite rides
are the water ones.

If anybody can help me out with this, I'd really appreciate it.  Please
contact me off-list (email @ redacted) to make arrangements for shipping
costs, etc.

Thanks Bunches!

Weird Jenn