[IP] Re: Nasty Daughter

I would not kill her yet.
You still have a lot to learn from your teenage daughter.
As she progresses through her teenage years she will become brilliant -
know & understand everything- as your knowledge concerning life decreases.
I have three teenagers at home. My wife and I have not killed or maimed any
of our teenagers to date. We have had discussions with the children where
we now fully understand that our home rules are old fashioned, out of date,
sometimes unrealistic and just plain stupid.
My response is "there you go" -  my same response to diabetes.
Just hang in there.