Re: [IP] recordkeeping was lost basal rates

Hi Elizabeth,

I didn't snip any of your e-mail b/c we are going thought the same thing
with Eve. Her dr has wanted her to do all of her own record keeping on her
own for a year now and she has had trouble with doing it. When she is home I
will tell her to do it every day but still she may not do it. This summer
she has not been home for very long and I know that her record keeping has
gone by the way side. Well, she has an appt with her endo the end of this
month. I know that she will be showing the dr very little records. I know
that the dr will look more then 2 weeks in her book. Eve kept very good
records 2 weeks before her last endo appt. She didn't say much last time
about the missing records, but this time she will fine a lot more missing
records. It would be fine if her bg's would be in range, but they are not we
see many bg's in the 300- 400 range.

Deborah mom to Eve 15, and her pump Zoe
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99