RE: [IP] Atkins Trashing

Jim [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> We already know how you stand which is to be expected from
> any one who works
> full time for the Federal Government.

Nice ad hominem argument - if you cannot defend your position, attack the
person.  What does my employment have to do with the facts?

> If you want a Study
> wqhy don't you get
> CDC to fund one showing just how many people die of heart
> attacks and other
> problems that are puported tto be caused by that diet.

Better yet, why doesn't Dr. Atkins take the time to acquire funding to
properly research his hypotheses?

There is ongoing research at CDC regarding heart disease - even more funded
by NIH and the American Heart Association.  Try looking at the links at CDC,
Quackwatch, NIH, etc.

> In
> otherword put your
> money where your mouth is.

What's that supposed to mean?  Until you understand how research funding
works, I suggest you not go there.

Jim Handsfield