Re: [IP] Atkins Thread

I think this is very important to remember.  We all perceive and react to
things differently, yet the ultimate decision is ours and we cannot change
others.  We can feel passionate and want to help others, but remember we
cannot tell them what to eat and what not to eat.  I just don't want to see
this thread get out of control so I hope we can all remember to agree to
disagree and try to learn rather then "Trash".

IP Admin on Duty