Re:[IP] A1C results

In a message dated 7/8/2002 4:08:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: [IP] A1C results
> People who get below a 7 test constantly and must eat very little
> carbohydrate. Mary

I think this must be a YMMV thing.
My last 2 A1C's were 5.8 and 6 and I eat more carbs than the average person,
too many.  Keep thinking about eating healthier but haven't changed yet.  I
test between 4 and 7 times a day unless i am high or low or driving and then
test more.

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here