[IP] Pumpers Meeting, San Jose, California

The monthly gathering of the Bay Area pumpers, family and friends is

for Tuesday night (July 16) in San Jose at the Diabetes Society of Santa

Valley.  All pumpers, prospective pumpers, family members, friends and

else interested in pumping is welcome to attend and you do not need to be

member of the Diabetes Society.  The meeting will be chaired by Sue Ann
Kelly, who is an RN, CDE and certified pump trainer.  We will also have a
visitor/minispeaker joining us this month.  He is Joe Solowiejczyk and he
is an RN, CDE and MSW.  He also has been diabetic for over 40 years and
has been on a pump for several years.  He operates a business called In
Balance Healthcare which works with diabetics to help them stay
healthy.  Our topic for discussion is "Managing Emotions and Pumping
Insulin".  Join us to trade ideas about this topic or anything else
related to pumping and diabetes.

We are a diverse, friendly group and we always have fun while at the same

time learning new things about pumping.  Meeting details are as follows:

    When: 7 to 8:30 PM, Tuesday July 16
    Where: Diabetes Society of Santa Clara Valley
                 The office is located in the Willow Glen area
                 just south of downtown San Jose, in the
                 renovated Garden Theater building at:

                 1165 Lincoln Avenue, Suite 300
                 San Jose CA 95125
                 Phone: (408) 287-3785

                 There is free parking at the rear of the building.
Enter the building

                 from the front or rear and take the elevator to the
third floor.  Turn

                 left out of the elevator and the Diabetes Society is
just ahead on

                 the left.

If you have any questions or need to know more, please contact me.

Bob Goodman