[IP] RE: Keto Candy Bars

I agree with your info Kathy.  I'm a 37 year Type I veteran - a
nutritionist/chef by trade and honest, all I wanted to know was if anyone
had tried the Keto products.  I am not interested in ANY radical diets (well
no more radical than the Vegan Diabetic Diet I'm on.)  I was curious if low
carb was an Atkins thing.
So far I guess the answer to my question is NO, nobody's tried them.  I was
interested in their Nutritional Labling.  Some of the low carb stuff - as
Laura pointed out - says No protein, No Carbs. and No fat-  the 22 gms. of
alcohol sugar will put your blood sugar on Mars -- the sneaky part is that
it takes hours to do it.