No Subject

Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:41:09 -0400
From: "Anne O'Hara" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Bs numbers and thyroid issues

As a matter of fact, I had a retest of my thyroid done recently. My doctor is
lowering my thyroid meds. He said since my diabetes is under control now that
it does effect it and that is why I have to have my thyroid meds lowered. I
only have half a thyroid, and the other half hasn't been able to keep up for
the last five years and had to go on Synthroid (levoxyl-generic). My thyroid
had tumors on it all associated with a pituitary tumor causing havoc on other
organs and problems which also caused my diabetes 15 years ago.  Anyway my
doctor says that the diabetes can cause a lot of things to go out of whack.

Hope this helps.