[IP] quick set problems

Hi everybody,

I was just wondering if anyone has noticed that that night
time blood sugars go WAY up when using the quick sets??

My 9 year old daughter who is very thin has recently switched to the
quicksets.  She loves them because she
can insert them herself, but we are having horrible numbers at night
(300-400!!).  The day numbers are fine-even if I correct all night and leave
the same set in.   With the Tenders that we were previously using her basals
were perfect!

My thought is that since the sights are on her rear end then maybe she is
putting too much pressure on it at night(especially if she sleeps on her

Any advice would be appreciated!

Cherie mommy to Kara age 9  dxc 1-98  pumping htron 2-01