[IP] Discount drugs from Canada

I'm sure most of you are familiar with this
phenomenon, but for those of you who didn't know, you
can buy drugs online from canadadrugs.com and similar
sites at a discount. I found OneTouch Ultra strips for
59.99 USD (plus 10.00 shipping charge). Here in NY
they're 85.00. And they have hundreds of other
prescription meds.
Does anyone know why they don't sell insulin? Shipping

Do You Yahoo!?