[IP] ACE inhibitors

I hear a lot of people talking about ACE inhibitors, some with kidney problems
and some looking to prevent them.  So far my endo seems to think my kidney
function is normal.  Should I be asking him about ACE inhibitors? I've been
diabetic for 16 of my 25 years and have one son.  I wonder what these things
do and if I should be talking about them with my doc.  I see him in early
September and I could bring it up then.

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green KY
Who does not live in Paducah even if someone's neighbor shares her name!  :)