[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #460

>When I accessed Rx for Better Health site for the free diabetes
>identification (I always need more as the red paint always wears off) I
>noticed that that carried a lot of very low carb products - including candy
>bars (a problem food for me--- I love 'me).  Has one tried them?  >Dianne

Dianne, the Keto Candy bars are awful, but Ross and Pure D'Lite are great.
They are real chocolate bars and have only around 3 grams of carb per bar
(bars are probably just a little smaller than a hershey bar).  I really love
the white chocolate of both brands, and also like the mint chocolate and the
orange chocolate.  The plain milk chocolate is worth trying but I don't like
it quite as much.  You can get them at several of the low carb websites.  I
usually get mine at synergydiet.com.