RE: [IP] Medicare questions

please be aware that Medicare only covers one (1)
infusion set per week,
	I'm sorry but this is not what Medicare covers for me.  My doctor has
written that I must change every two days and so they give me up to three
boxes every three months of the sets and the reservoirs.  I don't need all
the "r"'s but I do need the others.

And Medicare used to have you order once a month but that changed to a three
month supply.

Batteries, three sets are now included and covered as well.

The only thing Medicare doesn't cover is the prep pads.

I do not have a secondary insurance but Medtronics helps me financially.

Kathy B.