RE: [IP] ACE inhibitors

I can just about set my clock to 3:00 p.m.

	Gail, I read this with interest and can commiserate with you.  This used to
happen to me a lot when I lived in NY and used to be driving home from work
just about that time and no matter what I did to stay awake, I just wanted
to close my eyes and go to sleep.

	Have you checked your b.g. when this happens?  I'm taking bets that it will
be higher than you would like it to be.  On the other hand, I have had the
same symptoms when it is lower but if you try to eat a light lunch with
higher fibers, I think this might pass.

	Let me know, I'm curious.

	Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted