Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 06:38:49 -0400
From: "Melany Noltenius" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Nasty Daughter

It was five am.  The dog and cat are hungry.  I am
trying to dig the
dogfood out of the box.  My teenage daughter comes in
and says "Be
You woke me up!"  I tell her that I am putting the
cans into the
and to go back to bed.  She says "Give me a can, I'll
feed the dog!"  I
her No, that I will feed the dog as soon as I put the
cans into the
cupboard, go to bed.

She then tells me "Oh!  Go Eat Something MOM!"

Now, I just checked and am running 162.

and I am now very, VERY ANGRY.

Do You Yahoo!?