RE: [IP] AcE Inhibitors Renoprotective effect

  >Does any one take ace inhibitors without high bp to
  protect your kidneys? <
Yes for 4 years now.

I have low blood presure and was hesitant to take it but needed the
protection of my kidneys.  I was put on 12.5 for AM and same for PM and
within the first week I didn't feel well and kept calling the doctor to tell
her.  Finally when I went to visit her and my bottom # was 50 she took me
off morning pill.  I only take 12.5 at bedtime and between the low fat, lot
protein diet and the Captopril, my protein level has decreased a lot.

Good luck!