RE: [IP] lost basal rates

I made an index card and I write down the date and my basal rates and the
total.  If I make any changes, I make a new column and I staple it to the
inside cover of my log book.  When that log book runs out, I take it off and
restaple it to the next log book so I always have that info.

Once this past May, I had changed batteries in the morning and went to a
luncheon and right there got a "low battery" alarm all over again.  While I
was changing the batteries, I lost my basal rates.  If I didn't have my log
book with me, I would have been up the creek.

I hope this suggestion helps others.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00