[IP] reservoir/site change

Hi Becky,
I leave reservoir in for as long as it takes to use up my 250 u insulin
(usually around 1 1/2 weeks) and just change the site.

Many times the site is bad and I have to keep changing.

My problem is that they don't offer us supplies just to change the site but
send the entire tubing and to me, that's a waste of money and equipment.

I wish they would offer just the actual site change for the area instead of
the whole thing.  They don't seem to take into consideration, the amount of
times we catch a bad site and have to change it more often.

Kathy B.