When taking off my QuickSet, I just start at one point and pull back all the
way around until just the very center is still stuck.  Then just pull one
side up and off.  For the percentages, you have to take into consideration
of your long-lasting insulin.  Since you will not be doing a basal rate, you
will not use the long-lasting and use less.