Re: [IP] Nasty Daughter

The original message included:
>>>It was five am.  The dog and cat are hungry.  I am trying to dig the wet
dogfood out of the box.  My teenage daughter comes in and says "Be Quiet!
You woke me up!"  I tell her that I am putting the cans into the cupboard,
and to go back to bed.>>>

A response to a reply:
>Maybe she wasn't making a lot of  noise...and maybe, like I used to be, it
the only time to get things done.....even if she did wake her up it gives
her no right to be disrespectful...... >

I believe the *noise* was implied and most people do not like to be awakened
at 5:00 a.m. unnecessarily. I'd be a *grouch* too. YMMV (~_^)