[IP] Medicare questions

Every 3 months I have to send a log of my glucose readings to  National
Diabetic Pharmacies. To prove that I test 5 times a day at least 50% of the
time. I do not use their log but the one that I designed in Excel which
contains a lot of information even my picture. Have a question what is NPH? So
far (2 1/2 yrs) I have had no problem with Nation Diabetics Pharmacies,
Medicare or my insurance co. Let hope I have smooth sailing.....Jim