Re: [IP] Nasty Daughter

In a message dated 7/14/2002 5:28:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Should I
> A.  Kill her now for trying to blame my actions on a low when my behavior
> was normal
> or
> B. Kill her later?

Melany -

I have to preface this by saying that my daughter has come to recognize a low
when I can't, has come home to find me unconcious several times - she's
learned to use glucagon at age 11 and knows almost every
firefighter/paramedic/police officer by name they've been here to many times
prior to pumping!!     i have to remind myself that because of all this,
she's had to grow up much too quickly, something i'd love to be able to
change, but can't.      i've let her get bossy and take charge with me, since
i know i'll make the wrong decision when low.      it passes and things
become normal again.

not knowing your situation, though, it's hard to know if this is the right
thing to say....just my little bit of experience!!