Re: [IP] Re: arm testing

"Does anyone know of any other alternative testing sites that are effective?

Scott  (Age 33, Dx'd T1 9/76 at age 7, pumping with Animas since 6/02)"

OK, folks, giggle and "wonder if" for the day....
Our one kitty's blood sugar again went sky high so he's back on insulin (why
isn't there a "kitty" pump??  He could use the fine tuning since can't
measure 1/10 unit accurately in a syringe, hard enough to try to do a 1/4
unit).  Do home glucose monitoring with him, using the tip of an ear to get
the drop, not a paw pad (kitty "finger-tip").  We've often wondered if a
human ear lobe could be used.....
Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list); and "Ace,
the PP" (portable pancreas)