[IP] carb count for corn-on-the-cob

Does anyone know how to figure out the carb counts for
corn-on-the-cob?  The ears are so variable in size, as are the
sizes of the corn kernels themselves.
Do I try to figure out by weight?  Inches?  Number of kernels?  ;-)

Last night I had 2 largish ears, & bolused my normal dinner dose.
My sugars were lower than usual after dinner, so figure that's too much,
but how much exactly?

(AND the butter didn't seem to have an effect hours afterwards like
I'd expected.  THAT MAKES ME HAPPY!)

Thanks so much.
type 1, diagnosed 1966
pumping 1/01