Re: [IP] Nasty Daughter

She then tells me "Oh!  Go Eat Something MOM!"
Now, I just checked and am running 162.
and I am now very, VERY ANGRY.
Now, my question to you guys, Should I
A.  Kill her now for trying to blame my actions on a low when my behavior
was normal
B. Kill her later?

I would recommend
A: Don't kill her but be a little quieter next time you feed the animals,
who probably awakened you out of their hunger.
B: Just take one needed can(s) out of the box to be quieter and more
considerate of those still sleeping. Put the rest away later. ;)

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them