[IP] Nasty Daughter

It was five am.  The dog and cat are hungry.  I am trying to dig the wet
dogfood out of the box.  My teenage daughter comes in and says "Be Quiet!
You woke me up!"  I tell her that I am putting the cans into the cupboard,
and to go back to bed.  She says "Give me a can, I'll feed the dog!"  I tell
her No, that I will feed the dog as soon as I put the cans into the
cupboard, go to bed.

She then tells me "Oh!  Go Eat Something MOM!"

Now, I just checked and am running 162.

and I am now very, VERY ANGRY.

Now, my question to you guys,

Should I
A.  Kill her now for trying to blame my actions on a low when my behavior
was normal

B. Kill her later?

Melany,  don't you dare use my diabetes against me, Nolteius