[IP] Continue Sharing Whatever

I haven't started on the pump yet but hearing all about the problems with
pumping is very helpful for me.  I already know how to deal with my diabetes
(38 yrs) and now I need to learn what to do if something is not OK, when I'm
pumping.  I've been part of this group for over a month.  I've downloaded
info, saved e-mails and have gotten so much info which I plan to keep on file
if I need it.  I'm glad you are all here to help oneanother and me.  It's
great.  I say, keep sharing the information and expereinces, both good and
bad.  Those who get scared, need to find out more, talk to their educators,
docs and others. We all need to know what we are up against.  It certainly is
a nasty, insidious disease.
Thank You All,