[IP] Donating to JDRF while you shop

I came across a website today that allows you to donate to your favorite
cause while you are doing your normal shopping online.

All you need to do is go to
http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?memberid=277164&causeid=21348 and sign
up. And if you use this link, my cause (JDRF) will get $1 for each person
that signs up and shops within 45 days.

Of course, I know that your favorite cause is Diabetes, so be sure to set
your donations to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation!!

Allison Kane
email @ redacted
Diabetes kills more than 4 times as many people as AIDS and breast cancer
Please help us find a cure!