[IP] Re: Dana pump problems

>>>This morning I was really high so I completely changed the tubing.  I
have a new battery in and plenty of insluin in the cartridge, but I do not
seem to hear the screw turning to give the basal.  I will
keep a close watch on it today and make sure all is well.  Have I done
everything I need to do?  I did a bolus and could feel the insulin going in.
I have a Dana Diabicare II pump. >>>

I do not know anything about the Dana pump, but there should be an 800 # to
call for customer service. Please call your pump company since they have
steps to walk you through to pinpoint these problems. (~_^)

We cannot change the direction of the wind ... but we can adjust our sails.