Re: [IP] Low blood sugar thread

Last night I was at 10.6 ( 191 your scale ) and felt like i was your 18.
Just now, after working in the flower beds for 1 hour or so, I find
myself at 1.6 ( 29 ) without warning whatsoever. So, it's true, YMMV.

>From: Fran Baumgartner <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP] Low
blood sugar thread >Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 19:36:13 -0700 > >At 08:54 PM
7/12/2002 -0400, you wrote: >>I, on the other hand, find this information
very informative to see >>the >>different variances in bodies. > >I think
it is very important to remember "different". We all have >lows
differently. I feel that lows are YMMV thing. Even for me, I >have been
at 18 and ready to go to aerobics, then I have also been >at 65 and
thought I was going to pass out. I think it all depends >on how fast your
coming down etc.. What I am trying to say, that >maybe I could be at 18
and still awake but someone else who came >down faster be at 18 and they
could be passed out. > >Fran