[IP] Keto Candy bars

When I accessed Rx for Better Health site for the free diabetes
identification (I always need more as the red paint always wears off) I
noticed that that carried a lot of very low carb products - including candy
bars (a problem food for me--- I love 'em).  Has one tried them?  I had an
Advantage Bar the other day -low carb - and it was in a word 'awful'.  I am
really cutting carbs and increasing proteins - a little - how to get around
the fat?  Is that an Atkins thing?