[IP] More about Medicare

Jim, I want to know more about your insurance company.  As a Type I for 37
years no one wants to insure me now that I'm not working and living on
disability.  I was particularly interested in your low cost insulin.
Medicare only covers about 20% of my Humalog which as you may know runs
about $50.00 a bottle now. I'm looking for less expensive sources.  Thanks.
Dianne De Mink