[IP] Low blood sugar thread

A while back on the IP somebody started a "how low did you go" thread and it
seemed to become a competition on how low the person was when they went to the
ER. The low blood sugar thread reminded me of that. I agree that the IP is to
write in for support and I am glad we can do that here.  But like the past
thread, it was scary to new pumpers or newly diagnosed diabetics. I am afraid
that this may scare others to the point they don't want to begin pumping or
whatever their case would be. Sharon B