Re: [IP] Low blood sugar thread

At 08:54 PM 7/12/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>I, on the other hand, find this information very informative to see the
>different variances in bodies.

I think it is very important to remember "different".  We all have lows
differently.  I feel that lows are YMMV thing.  Even for me, I have been at
18 and ready to go to aerobics, then I have also been at 65 and thought I
was going to pass out.  I think it all depends on how fast your coming down
etc..  What I am trying to say, that maybe I could be at 18 and still awake
but someone else who came down faster be at 18 and they could be passed out.