Re: [IP] lost basal rates

Inside the cover of the 508 case is a clear insert place for a card for
information about your PCP and endo, etc.  I record my basals and ratios on
a piece of paper I have my doctor's information on.  This will also help any
EMT's that might need it in an emergency for calculations.

Everytime she has changed
> basals I have wanted her to record the basal rated but she won't do it.
She