Re: [IP] Lifescan meters

> Hi everyone--just wondering what people's experiences with Lifescan
> meters are.  I have heard some bad things about them but am having to
> change to Lifescan because it is the only meter whose test strips my

I had a One Touch II for a good many years of trouble-free
service. Then one day, a year or two ago, it started giving a
"clean test area" error every time. I called Lifescan. After
some troubleshooting over the phone, they overnight'd me a One
Touch Profile, which has been flawless since.

So, I can't complain.

                 - Bluejay Adametz, CFII, A&P, AA-5B N45210

Plush code 2.0: P[bun,bir]/>F[bun,bir] B++ BB  C++ E FF+
                I++ !M !MM N++ O+ Sp+ Sf Takm+rsz ma++
Furry code 1.3: FA6a A-- C- D H+ M- P++++ R+ T+++ W- Z S#
                RLCT a++ cvul++
                d+ e+ f++++ h+ i+ j+ p- s#