Re: [IP] Low blood sugar thread

I, on the other hand, find this information very informative to see the
different variances in bodies.  The lowest I have ever been is 45 and I
thought I was on the edge of passing out, but to see others who go into the
20's and still be conscience, is a more comforting thought for me. This is
the kind of statistical data we need.