Re: [IP] Medicare questions

Medicare *did* just start covering insulin, but I haven't purchased any yet
through them.  When they started covering 100 blood testing strips per
month, I had to switch to a mail order pharmacy that accepts Medicare
because Wal-Mart didn't  (Wal-Mart charges $70 per 100, mail order is $100
per 100, but Medicare won't let me save them money).

I sure hate to purchase insulin through the mail, given temperature extremes
it might be exposed to in transit.

Lisa Mattox