[IP] Re: talking about lows

I agree with Sherry C. on this one!  I totally enjoy this group who have
soooo much in common with me!  I too have done some pretty silly things in
public due to low BS!  I had just told a friend of mine about the pumpers
digest and how really neat it is to read stories and advice from people like
me!  I have been a diabetic for 39 years and have really never had anyone to
talk to or listen to me about diabetes.
Thanks, for being here!  I found this site about a week and a half ago and
find I spend a lot of time on the computer now!
By the way, Sherry, I live just out of Paducah KY in Kevil and my neighbors
name is Shirri Compton!!