Re: [IP] to upgrade or not to upgrade

Just curious (again)....

How come the Animas R1000 never comes up when people are discussing pumps with
waterproof features (or lack of)?

The R1000 claims to be waterproof in the hours timeframe rather than minutes.
I've worn mine in the shower a few times with no incidents, but prefer to take
it off to keep it pretty.  =)

-Brentm