Re: [IP] to upgrade or not to upgrade

In a message dated 7/12/02 11:58:05 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Is the paradigm really waterproof enough to
> wear in the shower & swimming?

When I asked my MM rep about the paradigm, she told me that I could be in the
water up to 30 minutes and then I would have to get out and dry the pump off.
 My thought was,  who is going to set a timer or keep an eye on their watch
to make sure they are only in the water for 30 minutes?

I like to lounge in the water at the lake, so I don't think I will be
switching to the Paradigm.  I am going to get the water proof case instead.