[IP] Medicare questions

This is the way it works for me. I use National Diabetic Pharmacies. I order
my supplies they ship, bill Medicare which pays 80% and my insurance co which
pays 20% I pay nothing. Some of  this depends on your instance. This includes
my strips and pump supplies. I have to  order the insulin from my insurance
company pharmacy which cost $10. for 7 bottles a 3 month supply.
Call National Diabetic Pharmacies and they will help set the  plan ask for
Lauren Sells ext. 1207 or most any of the people will help you. Use my name
Jim if you want.
Phone: 1-800-467-8546. good luck.....Jim