[IP] Paradigm Exchange Training "Time"

Thanks for your message about the discrepancy between online registration
time for the Paradigm Training meeting and the time listed on the
confirmation letter!  Mine was the same as you stated (10:00 online
registration; 11:00 confirmation letter).  My training is tomorrow!

I called MM, and the rep said that the reason for the difference in the
stating of the "times" was because they had originally thought they would
need to "stagger" the participants.  They didn't think they could handle
all 50 at once.  However, he said that the sessions were going well, and
they could probably handle all 50.  Therefore, if anyone called in to
question the times, they were told to go ahead and arrive at the earlier

I, for one, appreciate getting there early--so thanks!  I get my Paradigm
tomorrow at 10 a.m.!