Re: [IP] ACE inhibitors

I've been taking them for a couple of years now at my Dr's request, even though
I have never had any albumen problems with my kidneys and my BP and glucose
control has been nearly perfect.

He recommended I do this as a preventative measure with little risk for me.
The ACE inhibitor he has me on (Zestril) has lowered my BP a little but not low
enough to be troubling.  No side effects that I have discovered.  Not that they
don't have any reported, I just don't have any of them.

-Brentm