[IP] site change frequency

I will start on my pump on July 31st and was wondering how often most people
change their sites.  Some of the posts discuss 4-8 days.  Isn't it advised
not go longer than 3 days.  I'd like some educated feedback from those of
who have been on the pump for a while.  I know some people have site
but those who go for days...isn't that pushing it.?
It is a YMMV thing. Some of us can go 3 days without a change, others need
to change every 4 days. The official Minimed liune espoused by most cde's
and MM pumptrainers is 3 days. The FDA also thinks this is reasonable.
Humulog is harder on sites than Novolog. I can go 4 days then my numbers go

A. L. Bender, M. D.