Re: [IP] Low blood sugar thread

In a message dated 7/12/02 3:31:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> To All.
>        I'm sorry if my Topic of Low Blood Sugars
> Offended any one. It was a topic I thought I could
> share with others
> Bonne Cowger-Roszel

You don't have to be sorry and I'M sorry that you were made to feel like you
should be.  That's what this list is for. Low blood sugar is definitely a
topic that you could and should share with others here.  Don't let the
spoilsports get you down.
SharonJ (also in NC)