Re: [IP] Low blood sugar thread

We had a similar problem on another list I am on.  The best way to not hear
about things that make you uncomfortable is to ignore the thread.  If you see
that the message is titled "low blood sugar", then don't read it.  It isn't fair
to ask everyone else to stop writing about a topic obviously diabetes related
just because one person doesn't want to read about it.

Truly, no disrespect meant to you at all, Sharon.  I hope you don't take my
comments personally.  I just saw what this sort of thing did to another list and
there was a lot of friction, people leaving the list, hurt feelings, etc....

I agree, low blood sugars are very scary.

Susan