Re: [IP] Frequency of Site Changes

Using the Animas Comfort infusion sets, I find that changing it after 3 days
works the best for me.   After 3 days it starts getting itchy under the tape
and it doesn't seem quite as effective.   It also gives me the opportunity to
change the insulin in the pump which on occasion stalls out.   I tend to only
put a 3 day supply in the insulin cartridge anyway.

I've only been pumping for about 4 months, but I love my Animas pump and the
company.

-Brentm